The combined metropolitan area of Seattle, Tacoma and Bellevue are the third most populous in America’s most northwesterly state, and the area is quite naturally home to thriving tribal gaming industry, as is the case with most of the rest of Washington state. With the launch of Seattle sports betting, it is easy to find the top sportsbooks in Seattle, WA, and nearby. The area is home to a few of the state’s best casino properties, several of which have sportsbooks.
The thriving casino properties in the Seattle metro area are characterized by the wide swath of available amenities, which range from acclaimed fine dining restaurants to concert and event venues that attract some of the biggest names in the music industry, and, of course, hundreds and hundreds of lavishly appointed rooms and suites. That does not even get into the several hundred thousand of square footage when it comes to available gaming floor space filled with a glut of table games, card rooms, slot machines by the droves and many more amusements.
Is NFL Betting Available In Seattle?
Betting on football and NFL games is the most popular way to bet on sports in the United States. With a strong team as strong as the Seattle Seahawks representing the city, sportsbooks are jumping at the opportunity to give prop and futures bets for the team. Bettors in Seattle also have the option to make live bets, meaning wager on NFL games on a play by play basis. NFL betting in Seattle can be done online via international books or at the tribal sportsbooks. Only a few sportsbooks have opened up in the city so be sure to find a reliable online sportsbook if you're planning on winning some money from a Seahawks victory or any other type of NFL bet.
|Best Washington Sports Betting Sites - 100% Trusted + Safe
Is Sports Betting Currently Legal In Seattle?
Yes, it is legal to bet on sports in Seattle - to a point. There are no federal restrictions that are preventing sports wagering in Seattle. However, that is going to be quite an uphill battle. The one thing that you have to remember about Washington is that this is one of the very few states that have outlawed online sports betting as well. Almost no other state has a ban that prevents users from going to an online offshore sportsbook to place their bets. Because of that, it is unlikely that state regulated online sports betting will be coming to Washington anytime soon.
What Is The Gambling Age At Seattle Sportsbooks?
The legal minimum gambling age at Seattle sportsbooks is 21. This is typically the system that gambling regulatory bodies use when determining what the minimum age that sports bettors are required to attain before placing wagers on their favorite teams and players, and they simply take a look at the example of the well-established sports betting market in Las Vegas to do it. We have to believe that, if or when the lawmakers in the state of Washington decide to legalize sports betting, they would follow a similar pattern.
However, it is worth pointing out that just because a casino will allow bettors to participate in table games, poker or other modes of gambling at the age of 18, you will not necessarily be able to place bets on sports in those facilities if you are only 18. Usually, all sports bettors everywhere in the country that allows wagering on sports must be 21 before they can participate. Nevertheless, it is true that legal offshore sportsbook sites such as Bovada, BetOnline, SportsBetting, BetDSI, and MyBookie do indeed accept sports betting players starting at age 18 due to the somewhat more lax age restrictions in Europe and Caribbean region where all of our most highly recommended sites are hosted. That said, we still recommend for our readers – particularly those who live in the United States - to be at least 21 before attempting to place wagers at these de facto Seattle sportsbooks just to be on the safe side.
Other Cities With Sportsbooks In Washington
Best Sportsbooks In Seattle
There are plenty of fantastic, profitable casino properties that are in the process of making the transition to becoming Seattle’s best sports betting outlets as well. In the next few sections, we will go over the various casinos that currently make up the top choices for sports betting in Washington.
The short version of our take on the situation of Seattle, WA’s, best sportsbooks (or the places that could make great sportsbooks) is that this is one of the most heavily populated and most frequently visited sections of the state, and by extension anywhere in the Pacific Northwest region. It deserves great sportsbook options.
Tulalip Resort Casino Sportsbook
- Tulalip Resort Casino
- Type: tribal land-based casino
- Location: Quil Ceda Village, WA
- Address: 10200 Quil Ceda Blvd., WA 98271
- First Opened: 2004
- Number of Rooms: 370
- Total Gaming Space: 192,000 square feet
- Gaming age: 21
- Top Attractions: One Club membership bonuses, Orca Ballroom, Tulalip Amphitheatre, Hibulb Cultural Center
- Best Restaurants: Blackfish (seafood, fine dining), Blazing Paddles (oven fired pizza and bar), Canoes Carvery (snacks, sandwiches, etc.), Cedars Café (breakfast items, burgers, coffee), Eagles Buffet, Tula Bene (Italian restaurant), Journeys East (Asian fusion)
- Owner: Tulalip Tribes of Washington
- Phone Number: (360) 887-6446
Easily one of the biggest casino properties in the western half of the United States and definitely one of Washington’s best sportsbooks candidates, the Tulalip Resort Casino is the pride and joy of the Tulalip Tribes of Washington, generating what makes up a sizeable portion of the tribe’s annual operating revenues. The Tulalip Resort Casino boasts what is almost certainly the widest variety of high-quality restaurants, numerous concert venues (and a full schedule of big-name musical acts throughout the year.
Additionally, attached to the lavishly appointed 370 room hotel is a cultural center and museum honoring the Tulalips tribes’ interesting and significant historical achievements, and – of course – a massive gaming floor that totals out at nearly 200,000 square feet. With all these amenities on offer, it should come as no surprise to our readers that we think this is one of the best sportsbooks in Seattle, WA.
Angel Of The Winds Sportsbook
- Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort
- http://www.angelofthewinds.com /
- Type: tribal land-based casino
- Location: Arlington, WA
- Address: 3438 Stoluckquamish Lane, Arlington, WA 98223
- First Opened: October 28, 2004 (renovated in 2008 and 2015)
- Number of Rooms: 125
- Total Gaming Space: 57,000 square feet (425 slot machines, 12 table games, various poker and card tables)
- Gaming age: 21
- Top Attractions: Eight75 nightclub, live music venue, comedy night, regularly scheduled entertainment, smoke free gaming space
- Best Restaurants: 210 Brewing Co., Food Wonderful Food, On The Rocks Bar & Lounge, Katie’s Kitchen, Bear’s Den
- Owner: Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
- Phone Number: (360) 474-9740
The Angel of the Winds Casino Resort is another of those gambling spots in Washington that has opened one of Seattle’s best sportsbooks. The sportsbook, recently opened, has been a major driver of new business for the already thriving property. With a gaming floor or nearly 60,000 square feet, several highly esteemed restaurants serving fare to suit even the most discriminating palate among gambling fans, and live music nightly, this combination casino and resort located in nearby Arlington has what it takes to stand among the top Seattle sportsbooks
Royal Casino Sportsbook
- Royal Casino
- http://www.royalcasinoeverett.com /
- Type: commercial land-based casino
- Location: South Everett, WA
- Address: 13010 Washington State Highway 99, Everett, WA 98204
- First Opened: September 9, 2010
- Number of Rooms: (not a hotel)
- Total Gaming Space: 13,000 square feet (10 table games, 5 poker tables) machines, 12 table games, various poker and card tables)
- Gaming age: 21
- Top Attractions: daily cash games and tournaments, seasonal bonuses and cash prize promotions
- Best Restaurants: Royal Menu (burgers, salads, Asian fusion items, pho, seafood, sandwiches, etc.)
- Phone Number: (425) 743-9200
If being treated like royalty every time you step onto the gaming floor at your favorite gambling spot, then the Royal Casino will easily stand out as a favorite among Seattle locals. An intimate gaming floor with a clean, smoke-free environment and a decently apportioned (and fairly priced) menu to suit just about every conceivable set of tastebuds, this might not be the biggest place to bet, but that’s all the more reason why the friendly and accommodating staff are so highly prized. It would also make the addition of another one of the growing list of Seattle sportsbooks (hypothetically speaking) a great extra feature to throw in the mix. This locals favorite could easily become one of the best sportsbooks in Seattle, WA, in our honest opinion.